N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Friday, August 5, 2011

YOUNG, FRESH, and NEW

  Here lately my 10 year old niece has been expressing her personal style, I'm amazed by some of the outfits she creates on her own. Since noticing she's developing a love of personal style I'm keeping an eye out for all style that's YOUNG, FRESH, and NEW! And with that I cannot not take my eyes off, 20 year old Baltimore rapper, RyeRye’s personal style. I wasn't surprised when I read Prabal Gurung selected RyeRye while showcasing his latest resort collection. Nor was I surprised when I spotted her rocking a pair of Gerlan Jeans so effortlessly. Fresh and new designers are doing the same: Keeping an eye out for all style that's YOUNG, FRESH, and NEW! And who's style is FRESHER than RyeRye's right now? Whether she's planted in a pair of Doc Marten's, sneakers, or flats...at the moment RyeRye’s personal style is IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment