N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Squints and Chain Prints

The sun was sooooo disrespectful in Houston today...I mean just RUDE! I wanted to take photos without sunglasses today because with the sunglasses on I looked like Bernie from "WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S". However, my eyes were not having it, when the sunlight hit my face my eyes reacted like I was 6 months old SMH. Anyways, I know a lot of folks with August birthdays and my daddy just happens to be one of them. Me and my niece decided to get a few photos in after having birthday breakfast with the old man (it seems like a fat lie but we didn't plan these outfits LOL). Well actually my niece did not want to take photos AT ALL due to the disrespectful heat index. That sun had me squinting so hard today I thought I would be stuck with tunnel vision forever, stay cool out there folks!

Shout out to MELODY EHSANI, I'm still in love with her Rolee Watch Ring I purchased awhile back!

No comments:

Post a Comment