N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Sunday, August 28, 2011

THE 3RD COAST

It's been some kind of week...but I won't complain! And when I have "some kind of week" I usually crave IHOP pancakes (My excuse to stuff my face full of pancakes drenched in syrup...yes indeed!). This time I decided not to go to my local IHOP, I was in the mood to drive and talk talk talk to my sister, so I hit I-45 and took a 45 minute drive to Galveston, Texas (to visit the IHOP on the island's sea wall). It was refreshing to see a body of water so calm with all I'd seen in recent days on CNN. I wasn't the only one in the mood to see the calm coastline...the beach was packed with families. As I head into what I hope to be a calmer week I will continue to pray for all those affected by Hurricane/Tropical Storm Irene, peace and blessings to you!

Easy like Sunday morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment