N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Friday, July 22, 2011

N.I.C.E. Website

I want my N.I.C.E. readers to take a glance at my latest project www.sideofstyle.com , a website that I wanted to focus solely on photos of SIDE OF STYLE'S clients/projects. No flashy font, no wordy homepage, no music…I wanted to keep the website as plain as possible to create a mix of a plain setting against the not so plain photos. Please feel free to stop by www.sideofstyle.com as much you like…more photos will be added in the coming days.

Message from SIDE OF STYLE’S WEBSITE:

I know the "About" page here on SIDE OF STYLE's website sums up SIDE OF STYLE's mission but I decided to add a "Message" to THE GIRLS WHO RUN THE WORLD! The MOTHERS, the AUNTS, the WIVES, the SISTERS, the HAIRDRESSER, the SCHOOL TEACHER, the police (LADY)...you know the female who gives so much of herself day in and day out? I'm doing this FIRST and foremost for you! If you've viewed the photos on this site you did not see photos of "MODELS ONLY". I styled and photographed a WAITRESS just to make sure she was apart of this website. I styled and photographed another FEMALE at random just to make sure she was apart of the website. And to show everyday women, who have their own sense of style, are capable of being styled as well. Making "fun" of clothes was my focus and showing that EVERYONE has the right to look and feel MAGNIFICENT was my point. Anyone can get the works with a SIDE OF STYLE...from mommies, to models, to mavens, to managers. Doesn't matter if you're PLUS SIZE, mid size, in between size, or a SIZE 0...I got you ladies! And of course I can't leave out the men and the kids...let's make fun of clothes with a SIDE OF STYLE!

Thanks for reading,

Key

Lead Wardrobe Stylist at SIDE OF STYLE

Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment