N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

N.I.C.E. and Roomy

 In recent years I’ve noticed women…GROWN WOMEN…proudly wearing tops that are a size or 2 TOO SMALL. If you want to remain in your size medium (regardless) that’s all fine and well but the proper nip, tuck, lift, and smoothing undergarments will do you some justice. I recently had a consultation with a client that stated she refuses to by a size XL top although she knows that is the size she needs. I then informed that oversize/roomy tops-FROM CROPPED TO TUNIC-are all over the place. My client said she stayed away from those particular style tops because they either make her look bigger than she actually is or pregnant. I can see that happening but if worn with fitted bottoms-i.e. skinny jeans, fitted trousers, body-con skirts, or even a body-con dress-and a heel with height that feeling of “I FEEL FAT IN THIS…” should be on it’s way out the door! Personally I’ve worn oversized tops with a little of everything…they’re so friendly ;-)

(Thank you client, who shall remain nameless, for allowing me to share our encounter with others)

No comments:

Post a Comment