N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Grover, Snuffleupagus, and the Museum

My 10 yr old niece decided that one of her summer activities would be to visit the MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS HOUSTON.  We decided to go earlier today and I wore the outfit below. My outfits almost always make something pop in my head once I have them on, and this time it was Grover and Snuffleupagus…don’t act like you don’t remember those 2 from Sesame Street.

An exhibit at MFAH caught me completely off guard and I grew super excited at every turn. The exhibit featured the work of Charles LeDray and is entitled “workworkworkworkwork”. If you are in Houston and have a love for art, exhibits, and CLOTHES I suggest you go and view this exhibit before 9/12/11. Although I was not allowed to photograph the exhibit I did come across photos of the exhibit online; more info regarding the exhibit can be found HERE. (Note: Exhibit pieces are small but AMAZING!)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment