N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Monday, June 13, 2011

N.I.C.E. and Kiddie

A little over a week ago I was in a hurry and had to get my niece and goddaughter up and out the door in a flash!---Note---to the mothers, grandmothers, godmothers, babysitters, and aunts out there COLOR BLOCKING SAVED ME that day! I was able to snap a few photos upon our return and I apologize but this post is purposely kiddie and colorful to appeal to my niece/goddaughter's eyes when they view LOL. I was low key and LOUD that day in a pink silk blouse, khaki cropped trousers, leopard heels, and a gold stacked arm...and if I was to get my face right and ready for the camera me and my sister would still be trying to snap that photo LOL! Shout out to the photogenic folks out there...I hope to be you someday LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment