N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A few years ago...

Big head...

This photo showcases just how big my head is...but I loved that outfit!

My haute mess...

Me and my haute mess (the vintage I hoard) before I sent it to a public storage for safe keeping.

Real bad Michael Jackson...

MJ was still alive when this photo was taken and I was singing his tunes and wearing his button like it was still cool to do LOL

Heather

Another one of my favorite colors has a human-like name: Heather Grey

In the laboratory...

Eat, sleep, and breathe it...

Mother's Day 2008

I'm not a mommie but on this day I put an apron on and cooked liked one! Cooked a MOTHER'S DAY feast, with the help of my sister and cousins, for my mommie-granny-and aunts!

I want her back...

My niece is now almost taller than me...I want the 2009 version back.

Squats...

2008 was the year...LOL!

Addict...

An addict in a style attic...

Tee-Tee...

T-Shirts with TV/Movie stars on them have a special place in and on my heart!

GO LIONS!!!

There's something about lion accessories...these 2 lions had no purpose until I connected them with chains and hung them from ears.

FIGHT THE POWER!!!

I feel like doing the Flava Flav dance everytime I see these...

What year was this?

It's tagged 2009 but I'm starting to think it was 2008 because, it just dawned on me, that's the last time I saw my gold bangles.

A chic in Philly...

I took this photo for a chic in Philly who sent me the glasses. Can't remember her name or her cool website...must log onto MySpace LOL to retrieve!

A yellow gift from my co-worker...

YELLOW is my favorite color but I never owned a pair of yellow earrings until my co-worker bought me a pair...a photo will spark the memory bank!

Dinner date...

Heading to dinn-dinn with a friend-friend. I have picked up my grandmother's addiction LEOPARD...and granny is so proud LOL

In the jungle...

Those are my favorite earrings by Jewelry Box Accessories, perfect for my jungle love look.

Top heavy....

That top had alot going on and with glasses on I felt like a rodeo clown so I switched it up a bit LOL

Jungle Love

That clutch was from Old Navy and I'm still in awe by it...

Circa 2008

There's sooooo many photos I want to put from this set...but I'll stop here!

No comments:

Post a Comment