N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Monti x Currie x THE BLOCK x Side of Style = N.I.C.E.

In my world there’s something about head turning clothes mixed with “THE BLOCK”...and these photos I received a couple hours ago gave me that vibe. This particular shoot took place on Mother’s Day and I wasn’t on set to style the shoot, but I packed a few outfits/accessories for (model) Monti with a cheat sheet for her to keep track of the looks I had in mind. I’m cyber saluting Monti for making sure the wardrobe went according to the cheat sheet without SIDE OF STYLE being on the sideline. I honestly can’t remember what shoes I’d pulled for each look but I get the picture and I’m now in the mood to listen to “THE CORNER” by Common ft. The Last Poets! Good job Monti and (photographer) S. Currie for setting the mood! (Monti I wish you all the success in Los Angeles, KEEP PUSHING!)

No comments:

Post a Comment