N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Monday, February 8, 2016

FOLLOWER FORMATION

One word: FORMATION


 This time last week if you would have googled the word FORMATION the dictionary meaning probably would’ve gave you the exact meaning on the first line of the Google page. Currently, I can guarantee that won’t be the case! Unless you were under a rock this past weekend you know FORMATION is now linked to Houston's own Beyonce. 

 While viewing Beyonce’s Fashion Stylist Instagram page I noticed, the stylist, said her Thank You(s) to a list of talented people that played a part in Beyonce’s SUPER BOWL look.  I also noticed none of those people have over 10,000 Instagram followers at the moment (shown below). In fact, some have less than 1,000 followers…in my world that is an inspiration to see. 

 I’ve been sharing my style habits online for quite some time now and in recent years I’ve been told by several: "YOU SHOULD HAVE WAY MORE FOLLOWERS". That number is really a big deal to some as it signifies greatness…but what if some of the people on that THANK YOU list, from Beyonce’s stylist, would’ve looked at their follower count as a sign of their creative length? What if that follower count would’ve made them throw in the towel? A throw that meant I CAN’T KEEP UP WITH THE COOL ONES. 

 I know, I know…follower count can be a tool to move you to the next level. But I also know that at the end of the day a low follower count won’t stop you from reaching your full potential. Keep striving for YOUR very own form of greatness! 













1 comment:

  1. You're absolutely right! & your sense of style is amazing! I've had your site bookmarked for years. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete