N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Monday, February 1, 2016

CELINE LOOKING UNDER 60

As a Houstonian I should NOT be coat shopping after having weekend temperatures that almost reached 80 degrees! But coats are always on my radar...nope not going to the Swiss Alps anytime soon just a coat lover that wastes closet space on a regular! 

If you are a haute coat stalker like myself I'm more than sure you remember the heat that strutted up and down CELINE'S FALL/WINTER 2012/2013 runway:


















Once the coat was spotted IN THEM STREETS I thought about maxing out a credit card!

























Luckily self control won in 2013 but recently, when I spotted a very similar coat for under $60.00, I could not resist. Actually, at the moment, the coat can be purchased for $46.67 (FREE SHIPPING)! Sign up to get 20% off your first order, at www.makemechic.com , or enter VDAY20 at checkout.  






























Happy Monday and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment