N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Monday, July 1, 2013

MonDay-ShunDay-FunDay

Monday…a day that most, including myself, wish they could shun after the weekend. But the good thing about Monday is you can possibly start over if the previous week was hectic.

Off topic but worth a share: Last week was one of those weeks for me…on Tuesday I came across a pedestrian that had been hit by a dump truck. I saw his body seconds after that fatal hit and the gruesome image will be embedded in my mind for some time (Praying for his loved ones). And on Saturday I attended the funeral of a relative (20 year old cousin) and although this was not a relative I was close to it pained me to see members of my family so hurt by the loss.

So yea…now I’m like heeeeeey Monday…so happy to see you! Heeeeeeeeeey…come sit right here!

One high point of last week was getting with a youth regarding a style project…the image below is a starting point. I cannot wait to complete this fun project!

Hope last week was good to you…if not let’s be thankful we are here to witness another Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment