N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Friday, July 19, 2013

FASHION FLASHBACK FRIDAY

Remember a time when everyone and their mama were not a fashion/style guru and only “IT Girls” and “Socialites” were responsible for street style (after being spotted by the paparazzi)? That was a time when I was an ELLE MAGAZINE FASHION FORUM member and females, aged teens-40s, would swoon over HERMES bags being spotted on an Olsen twin or Beyonce being spotted in another pair of those red sole Louboutin shoes!
Now items like that are so common, and all over Instagram/Fashion Blogs, to the point where they’re no longer “status symbols” (in my eyes). But two of my favorite “IT Girls”, during that time, are still going at it with their street style and "status symbol" pieces. While looking through photos I had a flashback of them then and now

No comments:

Post a Comment