N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Monday, April 16, 2012

Summer with a SIDE OF STYLE

 Spring 2010 I raided SIDE OF STYLE'S closet in search of all things PRINT(Clothes, shoes, and accessories). I took those items, blended them together, and hoped to create fun photos with a summer vibe...I named the project SUMMER THIS SUMMER PRINT! I decided to do another print blend shoot last spring and here we are AGAIN! THANKS again to all that have assisted, 2010-2012, with bringing these photos to life! More SUMMER THIS SUMMER PRINT 2012 photos will be posted at www.facebook.com/sideofstyle and www.sideofstyle.com soon. Below I've also posted some of my favorite shots from SUMMER THIS SUMMER PRINT 2011 and 2010.

Some of my favs from SUMMER THIS SUMMER PRINT 2011:

And some of my favs from SUMMER THIS SUMMER PRINT 2010:

No comments:

Post a Comment