N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Monday, March 5, 2012

Judge Mental

This past Saturday I had to make some very hard decisions...interview and judge little girls who were in the MISS TEEN HOUSTON 2012 PAGEANT. It was extremely hard because I wanted to give EVERYONE one of them the high score (because they were all oh so adorable)! The pageant ranged in ages 7-19 and was categorized by age groups. I opted to judge the 7-12 year olds (Jr. Pre-Teen and Pre-Teen) and they all were winners in my eyes! The pageant took place on yesterday and I am still amazed by the event. I again say THANK YOU to the NATIONALS PAGEANTS for bringing such an uplifting event, for young girls, to Houston year after year. And another THANK YOU for selecting me to be apart of the panel of judges. Below I stand after a long day of interviewing little girls...INSPIRED AND TIRED!

Blazer: NY & CO

Jeans: Thrift

Shoes:  Emporio Armani

Clutch: Vintage Anne Klien

Ring: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment