N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Friday, February 3, 2012

Q & A

 Colored jeans...they're in style one year, put in the back of the closet the next, and then back in style the following year. I say just make them a classic staple like the usual denim jean *shrugs*. Received a question in my inbox and my answer made me think back to me trying to decided on what to wear with a pair of BRIGHT turquoise jeans (Photos below). Back in September I decided to mix the total opposite with that shade and ended up loving the combination.

Question: 

Hey SOS! I've just looked at your N.I.C.E. blog and saw the colored jeans for Super-Bowl attire. My question to you is, is it safe to wear all color colored jeans? I've seen a few colors that I absolutely love but was skeptical about purchasing them. But if you give me the thumbs up I will definitely purchase a few pair.

Thanks in Advance,

T

 Answer:

Hi T,

Defiantly...my advice is to concentrate not on the color only but concentrate on wearing colored jeans like a grown woman (so you won't look like the "kids in colored jeans").

 

J.Crew Spring 2012 is full of color done up in a very "I'M A GROWN A#% WOMAN!" type of way. Take those looks and blend them into your colored jean looks.

 

And check out J.Crew's site for stylish and GROWN colored jean looks as well:

J. Crew

Thank you for allowing me to share your question on N.I.C.E. Ms. T ;-)

1 comment: