N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Friday, February 10, 2012

Latest GREATEST Inspiration

 I'm SMH (at myself) at how many times I have mentioned CELINE'S Resort 2012 here on N.I.C.E.! I mean I first laid eyes on that collection back in June yet I'M STILL obsessing over and stalking it LOL. CELINE'S Resort 2012 was heavy on my mind when I pulled looks for SIDE OF STYLE'S first "WOMAN" photo session. I decided to give this Houston area wife, mother, and educator the CELINE RESORT 2012 look for less...and she ROCKED it too! See a few more photos and info regarding SIDE OF STYLE'S "Woman" project on www.facebook.com/sideofstyle. And look for "WOMAN" entire look book to be posted soon on www.sideofstyle.com.

  

2 comments:

  1. The theme of this one made me think of a song by Teddy Pendergrass titled the same that I
    love!... This is a really nice pic of your client.

    ReplyDelete