N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Friday, September 2, 2011

N.I.C.E. Feature [Friday]

After stumbling upon this lovely stylist/designer/blogger I contacted her for a feature back in June…SMH…June I say! Earlier this week I realized she’d replied in June and it was routed to my junk/spam bin (and I never go through that bin unless I’m searching for needed info). Was so excited to see her reply in the midst of all that madness, and I thank you again Krystle for the reply! Her personal style is sooooo refreshing to see…the less is more approach, the use of color, the use of patterns, and the pieces she designs herself! Happy to share information on Kyrstle Nicole and feature her style journey as the first N.I.C.E. Feature Friday! 1) Name: Krystle Michelle2) Location: Currently located in Birmingham, AL but I travel for styling jobs.3) Plays a part in the of the N.I.C.E. world of STYLE as a: I am a Wardrobe Stylist, MirrorCheck Brooch Designer, and Style Blogger4) Tell N.I.C.E. readers more about your style journey as a Wardrobe Stylist, MirrorCheck Brooch Designer, and Style Blogger: My first styling client was Miss Black Alabama 2010 crowned in 2009. After her reign, my work load decreased so I needed another outlet to show my styling abilities. I launched my website (www.mirrorcheck.com) as an outlet for me to do so. On MirrorCheck I publish my styling work and I also present my readers with my personal style photos that are similar to real photoshoots. My site has provided me opportunities to work with clothing and accessory designers, fashion PR companies, boutiques, and photographers across the nation. I have also been invited to events during NY, LA, and NOLA Fashion Week. I thank God for the success of my site and everything that has come from it, but I have more to accomplish!5) Favorite piece? (shoes or accessories)?: It's hard for me to choose between the two. Because I buy them more frequently, I'm going to go with accessories.6) What inspires you to press on?: Knowing what I'm capable of doing and I haven't even touched the tip of that success is my inspiration. Living in a city where people think fashion doesn't exist is very hard, but the reward for showing them that my work and style speaks for itself is enough to keep pressing forward. 7) Contact information for networking/collaborations: If you'd like to contact me visit my website www.mirrorcheck.com and email me at krystlemichelle@mirrorcheck.com8) (Optional) Know a N.I.C.E. female/male (in the world of style) that deserves a shout out?: I'd like to shout out you Key for contacting me! Thanks again! :)“Style is personal, let’s keep it that way.”- Krystle Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment