N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Thursday, September 8, 2011

N.I.C.E. FASHION NIGHT OUT

It seems like I just posted a FASHION NIGHT OUT 2010 blog update over at www.dmwtstyle.blogspot.com ...time is flying on a red eye! Took some time out to attend a few FASHION NIGHT OUT events at The Galleria this evening, it's always good to see stylish folks out and about. Besides Chic-Fil-A and spotting my cousins on the food court, the highlight of my evening was seeing my niece look in terror as the models on stilts approached us LOL! As terrified as she was she stood still long enough to take a photo with two of the models. Oh and I showed up in the outfit below...hope you gals and guys had a blast at the FASHION NIGHT OUT events in your city!

2 comments:

  1. Love how you played around with prints and textures. You're always on point!

    ReplyDelete