N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Friday, January 10, 2014

Saw-IT-On: Daisy Lewellyn

This year I wanted to introduce N.I.C.E.R.R. readers to a feature entitled Saw-IT-On. As we all know stars, regardless if they’re a D-List reality star or an A-List superstar, have an influence on fashion/style in more ways than one. And I get a lot of star references from clients while piecing their looks “I SAW this dress ON Chrissy Lampkin…” and that dress, or a similar dress, immediately becomes the “IT” item for that client. We’ve all been there at one point… a look may not move you are make sense until it’s spotted on…THEM.
My first Saw-IT-On installment features a simple look by Daisy Lewellyn (The Queen of Effortless Chic: Style Expert, TV Personality, & Author of Never Pay Retail Again, and star of Blood Sweat & Heels). I spotted her in a classic look that can easily suit all women in need of a quick style fix…I’m sure you remember the color block craze of 2010/2011. When that trend dwindled I was like “But why?”…why not make a trend, that was sooooooo easy for women of all shapes/sizes, become a timeless staple within ones wardrobe? Adding an earth tone hue to bright color blocked looks became a favorite of mines and when I spotted Daisy in this look I was moved to make her look my first Saw-IT-On!
Just as the style samples below her look was way too easy and much too stylish…add an oversized gold watch to complete that doing just enough look!
Saw a look on a star and want to make it your own? For a chance to get that look created 3 different ways and featured on N.I.C.E.R.R. email one photo (of the look on the star) to key@sideofstyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment