N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Buckle Up

For the past few weeks I’d been searching different FOREVER21 locations for the Refined Buckle Booties I spotted and NEEDED but can’t find my sizeL. I figured they would be the prefect finishing piece to any FALL/WINTER look that included plaid.


Once I finally remembered my DISQUS log in info I logged on to Xpressiories to see what DAndhra had been up to in her world of style. So I guess one would know that the photo below almost made me fall out my seat right? DAndhra purchased her buckled high babies at www.bakersshoes.com and I if I could I would hold up one of those number 10 scorecards for a job well done! Not too much but not underdone…that outfit is just chic as can be DAndhra guuuuurl, keep doing that thing that you do hon! Check out more from DAndhra at www.xpressiories.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment