N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Monday, December 3, 2012

Still Not Over

Today I was chatting with a friend who inquired about a designer that had the initials “DF” I instantly thought of “DVF” and Diane von Furstenberg. After the friend researched she came to the conclusion “DVF” it was…that left me thinking about Diane von Furstenberg’s Lumberjack Jill dress that graced the runway during her New York Fashion Week Fall 2006 show. That year the dress appeared on celebs (Foxy Brown/Amerie below) in different (gingham) colorways that made it even more appealing. I’m still not over that Lumberjack Jill dress…and don’t think I ever will be.

Below is the former “IT” dress along with several other looks that I loved from that show.




Diane von Furstenberg at New York Fashion Week Fall 2006








No comments:

Post a Comment